Back again for another update.  This week was the most overall creative I’ve felt in months.  I worked on a drawing, I wrote more of Tesseract, I got some chapters revised for Vitamin F, and I even started putting some pieces together.

TESSERACT Word Count

Total: 81,500 Words

This Week: ~1800 Words

Compared to last week, I’ve slowed down on new material for Tesseract. With everything else I’ve done, it’s not a problem at all.

VITAMIN F Chapter Count

Chapters edited: 5

This week: 4

Going over the chapters I did was easier than it should have been.  Two chapters only needed me to change one or two words to improve things.  I’m quite pleased.

MIND & MACHINE Promotion

Total Agents/Editors contacted: 2

Query letters sent this week: 0

No progress made here.  Not for a lack of wanting, but my hands were in so many pots, I didn’t have a chance to look into this at all.  It’ll probably stay at this level for a while, but I’m going to keep it here as a reminder and as a note for when I get more contacts made.

“Heart of Steel” Progress

Current word count: 0

Words this week: 0

This might look like a spot of failure, but the truth is that I’m one element away from getting this thing hammered out.  I’m not sure how long it’ll turn out to be, but I think it might end up shorter than the first Harrison and Bianca adventure, “Dreams of Freedom.”

Advertisements