Yesterday, I mentioned my woes when it comes to getting a large amount of feedback, especially on something the size of a novel. I called it my glass ceiling, and I think it’s the right term.
Many times in my life, I’ve heard the line, “God helps those who help themselves.” This is me helping myself. This is me trying to break the glass ceiling.
- Send me an email. This is probably the easiest and most secure way. Just note in the subject line that you want to read Mind & Machine or mention Breaking the Glass Ceiling. I get you set up however you like. My email is Len T Berry [at] gmail [dot] com. Just be sure not to use any spaces.
- Twitter. Send me a tweet or a direct message on there. My twitter handle is @sithlordlb or you can search for Len Berry.
- Post a comment. You could leave a comment on here with your contact info if you’d like. I’ll do my best to take care of anything you might post, so I don’t get you set up with spam or anything like that.
- Google+ I check this branch of social media a lot. It’ll send me an email too, so I’ll know what you’re interested.
What will you get in return for this?
- You get to read my book before most of the world does. This applies even if I make an ebook out of it.
- Once I get feedback, I’ll list you in the acknowledgments, giving you to due credit you deserve.
- You can take a hand in refining something that could be big. I’m not just blowing smoke there, since I typically call Mind & Machine a cross between Inception and X-Men.
With that said, who wants to read Mind & Machine?