Last week, I got to see Daniel Campisi, my best friend, for the first time in years. Since I went to visit him, he took me on my first trip to an ocean–any ocean.
- Check out my broadcast from my PlayStation 4! #PS4live (Horizon Zero Dawn™) live at twitch.tv/len_berry 1 hour ago
- RT @DigitalLeft: This movement is about bringing people together. If we stand together, there is nothing we can't accomplish. https://t.co/… 16 hours ago
- RT @kierongillen: (Of course, this is ALWAYS easier for writers, so take with many pinches of salt.) 18 hours ago
- RT @maggrhee: NOT MY FUCKING TEMPO https://t.co/Qw7J4nrW0Y 22 hours ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: Somebody said the quiet thing loud theatlantic.com/politics/archi… https://t.co/TZZWsLrdIg 1 day ago
Reviews, Book Progress, and More!Amazon.com Anime Art Ashes of War Audience Barnes & Noble Blanc Noir Book Reviews Books Brandon Sanderson Characters Christopher Nolan Comic Books Conventions Dark Fantasy Dark Souls Dean Koontz Dragon*Con Drawing Dual Identities Dune Dystopia Editing Evangelion Fantasy Firefly First Fifty Pages Flash Fiction Frank Herbert Fun Gene Wolfe George R.R. Martin Golden Hollow 4 Greg Rucka Guest Guy Gavriel Kay Harrison and Bianca Inspiration Jim Butcher John Grisham Marketing Mind & Machine Movies Music NaNoWriMo Neil Gaiman Networking Patreon Patrick Rothfuss Persecution Politics RahXephon Reading Reality Check Fail Science Fiction Seven Points of Development Short Story Star Wars Steampunk Stephen King Story Elements Television Tesseract The Fanged Circle The Night Lands The Third Ritual Twitch Video Games Vitamin F War on Women Worldbuilding Writers Talking Writers Writing X-Men YouTube