Last week, I got to see Daniel Campisi, my best friend, for the first time in years. Since I went to visit him, he took me on my first trip to an ocean–any ocean.
- RT @veschwab: On Shiny New Ideas - I’m rebooting my YouTube channel so I can vlog about craft, process, and publishing. https://t.co/umDaAU… 6 hours ago
- Great sci-fi mystery in space! twitter.com/mightymur/stat… 6 hours ago
- RT @inmygroup: I think we have a winner. #MarchForScience https://t.co/6dfj7Z8vkh 12 hours ago
- Behold the power of my Lego Phoenix keychain! https://t.co/y8ZqLR8Rpi 12 hours ago
- Check out my broadcast from my PlayStation 4! #PS4live (Horizon Zero Dawn™) live at twitch.tv/len_berry 1 day ago
Reviews, Book Progress, and More!Amazon.com Anime Art Ashes of War Audience Barnes & Noble Blanc Noir Book Reviews Books Brandon Sanderson Characters Christopher Nolan Comic Books Conventions Dark Fantasy Dark Souls Dean Koontz Dragon*Con Drawing Dual Identities Dune Dystopia Editing Evangelion Fantasy Firefly First Fifty Pages Flash Fiction Frank Herbert Fun Gene Wolfe George R.R. Martin Golden Hollow 4 Greg Rucka Guest Guy Gavriel Kay Harrison and Bianca Inspiration Jim Butcher John Grisham Marketing Mind & Machine Movies Music NaNoWriMo Neil Gaiman Networking Patreon Patrick Rothfuss Politics RahXephon Reading Reality Check Fail Scars Of Shadow Science Fiction Short Story Smashwords Star Wars Steampunk Stephen King Story Elements Television Tesseract The Fanged Circle The Night Lands The Third Ritual Twitch Video Games Vitamin F War on Women Worldbuilding Writers Talking Writers Writing X-Men YouTube